Become an asset to the team
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals
If you have the drive and ambition to make an impact, we can offer you a unique and innovative workplace.
Become an Entreprelawyer
In addition to working with our fantastic client base, you will have the opportunity to undertake projects that interest you.
We actively encourage our employees to come up with new ideas and back the best of these with time, support and financing.
Client satisfaction is key
You will have the time to get to know clients without watching the clock.
As the majority of our work is charged on a fixed fee basis, our focus is primarily on client satisfaction, not the number of billable hours.
Commercial Contract Solicitor
- experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of Commercial Contracts and ideally have experience with Data Protection and Intellectual Property Law;
- excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- to be highly motivated and be able to take on significant responsibility from the outset;
- to be detail and result oriented; and
- to have good academic credentials (with a minimum 2:1 at degree level).